** All abstracts will be posted on the EPC website at the conclusion of each meeting
Abstracts for the Eastern Pulmonary Conference September 8-11, 2022 ~
Abstract deadline: July 18, 2022
The EPC 2022 Annual Meeting will include poster presentations by pulmonologists and fellows-in-training, that will also feature a scientific program with interactive, problem-based learning and didactic lectures.
We urge you to participate by submitting your clinical research findings for consideration by our Poster Review Committee.
In preparing your abstract organize it into: a statement of purpose; statement of methods; and summary of results in sufficient detail to support the conclusion reached.
Submit all printed abstracts to: GinnyLoiselle@easternpulmonaryconference.org
Abstract Submission Instructions and form below
Abstract Form and Instructions
Poster size for display: 4 feet high by 6 feet long
• The abstract must adequately describe the objectives, methods, results, and conclusions so that the Abstract Committee may evaluate the quality of the work and proposed presentation.
• The abstract title should fully reflect the content of the abstract body.
• A structured abstract format is preferable; that is, all abstracts should contain these sections: Introduction (background information and purpose of the project/study), Methods (study design, techniques), Results (summary of data), and Conclusions
• Illustrations and tables are not permitted.
• Supplementary data are not accepted under any circumstances.
• Abbreviations may be used in the abstract if such abbreviations are defined at their first mention.
• The abstract length is limited to 300 words.
• Abstracts must be submitted in a word .DOC format
• Authors are to be listed by First name, Last name, Highest degree. Affiliations are not necessary.
• A maximum of 5 authors may be specified in the abstract submission process; however, any subsequent full-length manuscripts may have more than 5 authors. Corresponding authors for accepted abstracts may request the addition of additional authors to their abstracts by submitting a request to the Managing Editor, Susan Colucci, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Authors are encouraged, but not required to submit for peer review and publication, any subsequent full-length manuscripts which derive from the submitted abstract.
• Each abstract submission must specify a corresponding author, to whom all correspondence about the abstract will be directed.
• Abstracts are submitted for poster presentation.
• The presenter of each accepted abstract must register for the scientific meeting in the standard fashion see EasternPulmonaryConference.org
• Wherever possible, noncommercial (generic) names must be used in all abstracts and posters. The Editorial staff may request a revised submission of the abstract to enforce compliance with this ACCME requirement.
• All authors must agree to disclose all non-FDA approved use of FDA approved drugs during the abstract submission process as well as in the actual presentation (oral or poster).
• The authors must accept sole responsibility for the statements in their submitted abstract.